FANDOM


  • Go to Creepypasta Wiki. I sended a message to you. Go check. Now. And remember,

    DON'T THINK OF BLOCKING ME OUT THERE, ESPECIALLY HERE, BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I WILL CONTACT THE Wikia Staff AND WHATEVER WHATEVER. Just go and see...

      Loading editor
    • I can see why you got blocked from the SOG wiki.

      P.s.: Do you seriously think the Wikia cares about one person that got banned. Even more, I think you got banned for a reason.

      P.p.s: *sent

        Loading editor
    • So, you are engaging in off-site harrassment? Not a good plan, particularly as this wiki's userbase are primarily active members on SOG wiki. See, now you're going to be permabanned, and there will be plenty of witnesses to vouch for why. Not a good plan at all...

      For the record, you only had a two week temporary ban prior to this. Not only is a temporary ban standard for any user on SOG Wiki who does not add categories to their pages, but I am actually one of the more lenient administrators who could have seen your page. Had someone else caught you, you might have been banned for over a month! Now, however, thanks to this stunt, you are banned permanently.

      Feel free to appeal this decision to Wikia staff if you like. I'm sure that they would love to hear how you broke one of the posted rules on a site, recieved the same punishment as anyone else breaking that same rule, and went across several other pages stalking and harassing another member. Just don't expect it to go any better for you than this has. The facts of the case are on record, and I am not the one with anything to fear from what they will find when they look at the evidence.

        Loading editor
    • Listen. I feel deep and hurt for banning me for a minor reason. You just gotta contact me first about what have I done wrong, and there we go. Cha! Things fixed. Right?

      Just remember I got ANGER PROBLEMS. Go easy on me.

      The reason I ALWAYS get banned? I get mad. ALWAYS ANGRY, you know what i'm sayin'?

      So just remember that!

        Loading editor
    • LISTEN!!! YOU ALSO RUINED MY LIFE IN THIS AND THAT WIKIA!!! CANT YOU BE NICE ENOUGH?!?!?! Oh man! My anger Is growing even BIGGER!!! It makes me wanna commit suicide............or bust out screaming and breaking a TON of things. You know what i'm sayin'? Why does every user hates me? I got a few people who respect me cuz' I mrespect them. But you ruined my life in Wikia. PERIOD. Why would you do such a thing? You must have a feeling. Really.

        Loading editor
    • And, being banned makes me feel like i'm in prison. You treat me like a prisoner. Treat me in a good way. I hate being blocked. I was welcomed to the world of Wikia, and there happens to be torture. hhhmmmmmmm....................................metanaitoestaenojadoverdad?

        Loading editor
    • The rules on SOG Wiki are clearly posted, linked in multiple places, and a link to them sent in the standard welcome message that all first-time posters receive. Those rules clearly state that all members, no matter who they are, must include appropriate categories on pages they create, or they will receive a temporary ban. That isn't anyone being overly harsh on you. That's a posted rule of the site that everyone is expected to follow. That has nothing to do with your "getting angry", and everything to do with not following the rules.

      As for being angry, fine, get angry. Just do it in the confines of your own room. It takes time to write a post. It takes time to move from typing to using the mouse to pressing send...it definitely took time to find out what other wikis I've been on and track me down there. Any of those moments are a moment you could have thought, "It's not a permanent ban so I just have to wait it out" or even just, "Hold on, this is likely to piss off someone who already banned me and just make things worse". If you know you have an issue, it's up to you to find a way to work around it. Otherwise you end up with situations like this one.

      Right now, I don't have to be talking to you. I could just say that this is SOG Wiki business, and has no place on TS Wiki or anywhere else. I could click Remove, notify an admin that I'm being harassed, and go about my day. I'm not doing that, because I really do believe that if someone demands an explanation, they deserve to get one. Consider the position you put me in now, though. Sure, I may understand your problem. I may even sympathise. In my capacity as an admin, though, I have to think about every user. What happens when you have another "incident" because of your problems, and make trouble for someone who isn't as thick skinned as I am?

        Loading editor
    • Here, did I tell you that I get banned in common wikis like creepypasta ALL THE TIME?

      And by the way, I don't get angry just on bans, you know what i'm sayin'? I have TON of issuses that most of them can't be resolved. I did get help, but only TWICE. The most common Issues I have are these: Getting into fights, not-so-good-neighborhood, doing a hard work on contributing stories and it's ALL GONE. Can you beleive that? That article that you probably deleted, it was hard work. I thought Mutahar was going to like it, especially every user. That's why I commonly get mad. The more I lose it it makes me want to COMMIT SUICIDE. And what I really have to say, I DIDNT MEAN TO HARRASS AT ALL. It just comes ouit of my mouth. Really. Yes. Really. Oh, you should of known. When someone offends me like this guy with his BIG words: "PERIOD. WEEK BAN. HAH!", I OFFEND THEM BACK SO THEY CAN EAT IT. Wheeew....sorry about that........ANYWAYS. I do something first in some wikis. When someone writes and publishes an article, I say like "AWSOME ARTICLE!!! You did awsome on your hard work! Keep up the good work!!! :)". But if he responded "Thanks!!! But I think I did some errors on my article, and I forgot many things. I don't want to get banned." you know what I would do? Edit the article, put the category, and that's it. BOOM! Everything okay, INSTEAD OF BLOCKING. Apperantely, you chose blocking me. TELL YOU WHAT? READ CLOSELY. THIS GUY SAW ERRORS AND THE WRONG CATEGORY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID? HE EDITED IT. I WAS IMPRESSED. I MADE A TALK PAGE, AND IT SEEMED THAT HE KINDA OFFENDED ME. THEN I SAID SOMETHING BACK. AND THERE GOES THE FIGHT, SIMILAR TO THE ONE YOU AND ME ARE ON. WELL HE BLOCKED ME, AND I TOOK A STAND BY MAKING HIM THINK OF SOMETHING. I WAS SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT THAT TIME I BLEW OUT SAYING ENOURMOUS STUFF SO HE CAN PAY ATENTION. THEN HE WENT SELF DESTRUCTIVE LIKE I DID UNTIL HE SAID SOMETHING KINDLY. THEN I CALMED DOWN A BIT, AND I SAID SOMETHING NICE TO HIM. THEN HE SAID A NICE THING TO. THEN I CALMED DOWN SAYING TO HIM, "Ahhhhh... thanks man. you made feel better. thanks." SO WE FORGIVED EACH OTHER AND WE SAID TO FORGET OUR MESS.


      There you have it! I wonder if you learned your lesson. He blocked within a few days and you blocked infinity. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO YOU? C'mon, i want to see your reply. alright? i just want to see it.

        Loading editor
    • This entire rant was the reason you got permabanned. You still don't see it? Adding categories is obligatory and failing to add these, will result in ban. That's just how it goes. You forgot to add categories and you were going to have to deal with the ban you deserved. It's like committing a crime. You were going to have to sit through you punishment either way. Of course, you had to go make it worse. You harassed the admins (on multiple wikis that is) and now, you have to deal with the consequences.

      And in the end, we care little about your social problems irl. The SOG wiki is a mature community and we don't need people like you who get mad about the tiniest of things. 

      And finally, about your argument about how we would feel if something like this happened to us. The point is, we follow the rules and we don't end up getting banned. You were punished rightfully. It's your, let's call it this, jail-time, because you didn't follow the rules. You only made it worse. YOU are the reason that you got permabanned and if you're trying to scare us by typing in all caps, then I'm sorry, but it didn't work.

      Learn to follow the rules and deal with the consequences if you broke them.

        Loading editor
    • H. Phone wrote:
      This entire rant was the reason you got permabanned. You still don't see it? Adding categories is obligatory and failing to add these, will result in ban. That's just how it goes. You forgot to add categories and you were going to have to deal with the ban you deserved. It's like committing a crime. You were going to have to sit through you punishment either way. Of course, you had to go make it worse. You harassed the admins (on multiple wikis that is) and now, you have to deal with the consequences.

      And in the end, we care little about your social problems irl. The SOG wiki is a mature community and we don't need people like you who get mad about the tiniest of things. 

      And finally, about your argument about how we would feel if something like this happened to us. The point is, we follow the rules and we don't end up getting banned. You were punished rightfully. It's your, let's call it this, jail-time, because you didn't follow the rules. You only made it worse. YOU are the reason that you got permabanned and if you're trying to scare us by typing in all caps, then I'm sorry, but it didn't work.

      Learn to follow the rules and deal with the consequences if you broke them.

      ______________________________________________________________________


      Uh, me typing in all caps doesn't mean to scare you. IT MEANSTO GET YOUR ATTENTION. Now, I did not harrassed all the admins. And you, "sir", should go easy on me. You may be thinking, "He probably hates us because he got banned. No wonder he's harrasing.", no no no, I don't hate you or other. No. Anger makes me harrass. And I didn't mean to. But it makes to. And I didn't make this worse. I don't know but I just don't like getting blocked.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, and by the way, I know I got banned forever on SomeOrdinaryGamers. I saw it in 8/2/13.

      You didn't know, right?

        Loading editor
    • Then just CALM DOWN. Walk away from your computer and forget about your ban. Go outside or join another community. Your chances with this one are lost. So, please, stop replying to this thread and have a good day "sir" (Whatever you meant with the quotes)

        Loading editor
    • hmmmmmmm........perhaps you are right. And THANK YOU for telling me to CALM DOWN. I appreaciate it. Right now i'm hearing music you know what i'm sayin'?

        Loading editor
    • Very well. I'm glad I was able to help. And next time just take a deep breath before you post comments like these, since these can get you in real trouble.

        Loading editor
    • H. Phone wrote:
      Very well. I'm glad I was able to help. And next time just take a deep breath before you post comments like these, since these can get you in real trouble.

      You are totally right. Like I said to an admin called "I, Da Cashman" who called me down and responded nicely, Thank you very much. I feel much better now.

        Loading editor
    • Metafawker
      Metafawker removed this reply because:
      Some guy edited an innocent anon's comment, stating "Also, I am a huge cunt". Maybe this guy who edited the anon's comment should think twice. Im preety sure he would not know what the word "cunt" means. Prove me wrong: I dont care. I going to remove this comment. Its preeeety dumb to have that lie in the bottom setence of the comment im deleting. Thanks!
      18:04, August 28, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • You're welcome.

        Loading editor
      • whistles because he is definitely not abusing admin abilities on cunts*
        Loading editor
    • July 5th 6969?

        Loading editor
    • Khdog73 wrote:
      *whistles because he is definitely not abusing admin abilities on cunts*


      I have taught you well.

        Loading editor
    • This is now my favorite thread ever.

        Loading editor
    • Nightsbladeoftruth wrote:
      This is now my favorite thread ever.

      Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • I'm late to the party, but reading this whole thing through put a smile on my face.

        Loading editor
    • A complicated conversation, huh. Innocents just wanna have a talk to the other what has done. They didnt mean to harrass, but since they got anger issues, they had to let it out. Like this one. Anyways, putting a insulting word on an anons comment is just dumb. MAYBE THINK TWICE. I deleted it. Its offending. JUST THINK TWICE. If an anon didnt had the ability to talk to that admin, it would go to a different wiki to talk to that admin who usually goes like this one. Wheeew, I guess I should vent, I dont wanna get self destructive here.

        Loading editor
    • I think that if an anon wanted to show that they could be trusted, creating a real account would be a good first step. A better one would be to distance themself from the reputation they built as that anon. They would need to act like a whole new person, not get themself drawn back into old arguments, and build a new name for themself. Hypothetically speaking. If they were careful to know all the rules and show that they could be a model wiki member, contribute, be friendly and helpful, and maybe learn to just go do somethig else when they started to feel upset (Postal 2 is an incredibly effective engine for catharsis), they'd probably find it a lot easier to find acceptance, maybe even earn themself a second chance. That's all speculative, of coures. That person would have to be paying attention, and willing to accept some mild criticism and take it to heart. Hypothetically.

        Loading editor
    • I appreciate your reasonable tone. Should an anon think twice, or stop on what he/she is doing.

      Well, time is of the essence. I have to get going.

        Loading editor
    • Just one thing: What upsets me is when an idiot just edits someone's freedom of speech, turning it into a lie on the comment. That's why I deleted the comment. I feel good that I dont have to see it.

      That's all im gonna say.

        Loading editor
    • Khdog73 wrote:
      *whistles because he is definitely not abusing admin abilities on cunts*

      XD

        Loading editor
    • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Z( ?? I don't see why you're happy about it. It doesn't make any sense...

        Loading editor
    • ^^^^^^^^ ?? Z( I don't see why you're pretty happy about that...

        Loading editor
    • I have much to teach you young wikia contributer :P

      (I had to reply to this thread despite the fact its 3 years old. this put a uncontrolable grin on my face e.e

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.